Gippsland Family Practice
2 Stead Street Sale
Opening hours are 9AM-5PM, Monday to Friday.
In an emergency contact 000.
After hours care can be accessed through Central Gippsland Health Service, Guthridge Parade Sale. 03 5143 8600.
For any further information or feedback please call 03 5144 6511
General Clinic Information
- Practice Manager – Kerrie-Anne
- General Practitioner – Dr Abdul Jat
- General Practitioner – Dr Mansoora Qureishi
- General Practitioner – Dr Xiaomin Gan
- Aboriginal Health Practitioner – Jye
- Aboriginal Health Practitioner – Kim
- Senior Practice Nurse – Katy
- Practice Nurse – Jayd
- Practice Nurse – Natasha
- Chronic Disease Care Coordinator – Sally
- Medical Administration & Reporting Officer – Fiona
- Medical Receptionist – Jasmine
- Medical Driver – Bohdi
Billing and fees: We are a fully bulk billing service for patients with a Medicare card. Fees may apply for some services including visiting specialist services. Fees may also apply when a referral is made to an outside specialist, or for some pathology or other tests.
- Fees will apply for:
- TAC and Workcover claims (patient to claim)
- Patients who do not possess a Medicare card
- Pre-employment medicals
- Patients attending physiotherapy or pediatrics
Management of patient health information: Your medical record is a confidential document. It is our policy to maintain security of your personal health information at all times. Access to your medical records is only available to authorized personnel.
Process for follow up of results: It is our policy to inform all patients of pathology test results. Please book a follow up appointment for results at time of tests. You may be asked to attend an appointment to receive this information from your doctor. To ensure this can occur clinic staff will verify your details upon making your appointment.
Our Communication with you: If you leave a message all attempts will be made to get back to you within 24 hours, however if you think we may have missed you, call again during business hours. If it is an emergency please telephone 000.
Receiving and responding to feedback and complaints. If you have a suggestion for how we could improve our service or would like to leave positive or negative feedback, we would like to hear about it! Please feel free to talk to your doctor, nurse or the practice manager. You may prefer to write to us, use our complaint form on the home page of this website or use our suggestion box found in the waiting room. We appreciate your comments and will take your suggestions seriously. If you make a complaint and you feel it cannot be resolved to your satisfaction with the organisation, you can contact the following agencies:
- Health Complaints Commissioner 1800 136 066
- Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission 1300 292 153
- State Ombudsman 1800 806 314
Address2 Stead Street
Sale, Victoria 3850
Ph: (03) 5144 6511
Fax: (03) 5144 6172
(9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday)