Ramahyuck District Aboriginal Corporation (RDAC) was established as an Aboriginal Community Controlled organisation in 1992 to improve the social, health and economic outcomes for Aboriginal people. RDAC is a leading provider of primary health care and related social and family support services to Aboriginal people and communities across Gippsland. RDAC’s services are provided at the following locations: Sale and Morwell. RDAC’s services include: general practice; health assessment and education; dental, audiology; chronic disease management; drug and alcohol counselling; child and family services; child and maternal health; home and community care; immunisation and vaccinations; social and emotional wellbeing support and counselling; allied health; client transport and corporate services; child care service and Aboriginal Best Start program.
About the role
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander specific role, Ramahyuck reserves the right to request proof of Aboriginality if and when required.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact and has a major role to play in providing a welcoming induction to visitors, community and clients accessing the services and providing administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the service.
Casual positions available – based at Ramahyuck Head Office in Sale VIC 3850
- Answer and ensure all incoming phone calls are attended to in a prompt and courteous manner
- Assisting with car and conference room bookings, ensuring details are entered into log books and calendar programs
- Meet and greet clients and visitors providing exceptional customer service
- Assist with administrative functions for meetings and events, including catering
- Ensure adequate supplies of consumables, such as stationary, printer, and kitchen supplies
- Processing customer payments using the shop’s Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Assist with Reception duties at other Ramahyuck locations when required
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, filing, scanning and documentation tasks
- Maintain the efficient functioning of the office location, including security, monitoring and reporting the need for general building maintenance
What we offer
- Meaningful jobs that make a difference in our local community
- Company uniform, pool cars, mobile phones and IT equipment provided to relevant positions
- Competitive salaries
- Professional development opportunities
- Monthly accrued day off offered for full time employees
- Paid Christmas closure period
- Ramahyuck exclusive public holidays included in our Enterprise Agreement
- Attractive tax-free salary packaging benefit
- Supportive Employee Assistance program
- On site car parking
- Employee discount at our local Arts and Crafts shop
For further information only, please contact – email@example.com
Ramahyuck District Aboriginal Corporation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. therefore we require successful applicants to obtain a satisfactory criminal history check, satisfactory pre employment AOD test and an Employee Working with Children Check. we also require all Ramahyuck employees to have received a minimum of 3 doses of the COVID19 vaccination.