About the role
The Practice Manager Sale is responsible for the day to day management and coordination of primary health care service delivery at the Sale General Practice. Reporting to the General Manager Clinical Services, the Practice Manager Sale is required to provide high level culturally competent leadership and supervision to the general practice, ensuring planning and supervision of daily duties and coordination of visiting services. Although primarily focused on the clinical administration of our clinics, this position will also from time to time be required to assist in patient facing services.
Benefits and perks
- Enjoy working in a community controlled organisation with a supportive friendly team of Doctors, Nurses and Aboriginal Health Practitioners
- Expand your professional and cultural knowledge by working with the Gunaikurnai people who are the traditional owners of Gippsland
- No shift work and increased flexibility
- Further your career working in a regional setting close to rivers, ocean and mountains
- Salary packaging benefits available, including general PBI salary sacrifice and meal entertainment
- Work for a well-respected not-for-profit organisation that is developing some exciting projects and is in a growth phase
- Professional development opportunities
Sale is based in the wellington shire just 30 minutes from the famous ninety-mile beach and 2 ½ hrs drive south east of Melbourne. Sale has a beautiful botanic garden located just behind lake Guthridge it is the perfect place to go for a walk or go for a picnic. it also offers a great range of dine in or take out restaurants. or if you love the winter months and enjoy going on snow trips for a ski or a family day the snow is only just over an hour away
How to apply
Closing date: 27/9/2021
The Key Selection Criteria must be addressed for applications to be accepted.