Ramahyuck District Aboriginal Corporation (RDAC) was established as an Aboriginal Community Controlled organisation in 1992 to improve the social, health and economic outcomes for Aboriginal people. RDAC is a leading provider of primary health care and related social and family support services to Aboriginal people and communities across Gippsland. RDAC’s services are provided at the following locations: wellington Shire and Latrobe Valley. RDAC’s services include: general practice; health assessment and education; dental, audiology; chronic disease management; drug and alcohol counselling; child and family services; child and maternal health; home and community care; immunisation and vaccinations; social and emotional wellbeing support and counselling; allied health; client transport and corporate services; child care service and Aboriginal Best Start program
About the role
- Based in Sale VIC 3850 with travel to Morwell VIC 3840 and surrounding areas.
- Full time – ongoing
- Annual base salary starts at 70K (based on 38 hours per week) (dependent on qualifications and experience) + super + salary packaging options
The position is responsible for providing a case management service for children and young people. The role provides short- and longer-term assessment and support for children and young people in statutory kinship care placements, aimed at enhancing the child/ren’s development and family functioning whilst ensuring stability and safety of all family members including reducing risks to the children’s safety and wellbeing.
Requirements for the role
- Minimum Diploma in Community Services or similar field
- Current Victorian Working With Children’s Check or ability to obtain
- Satisfactory criminal history check
- Satisfactory pre employment drug & alcohol screening
- Current Driver’s License
Benefits and perks
- Enjoy working within a community based organisation and a supportive and friendly team
- Further your career working in a regional setting close to rivers, ocean and mountains
- Salary packaging benefits available, including general PBI salary sacrifice and meal entertainment
- Work for a well-respected not-for-profit organisation that is developing some exciting projects and is in a growth phase
- Professional development opportunities
How to apply
Applications will be shortlisted as they are received, interviews will happen immediately
To receive a copy of the position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement. Ramahyuck employees are required to either be fully vaccinated against Covid19 or have a medical exemption.