Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide effective case support to families whilst in the Restoration House; and once exited the house for a period of 9 weeks post stay.
- Support to Aboriginal families and their children that will strengthen their ability to care for their children and therefore support the children to remain in the care of their family.
Award: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award
Classification: Level 5 paypoint 1
Based in Morwell VIC 3840
- Salary packaging benefits available, including general PBI salary sacrifice and meal entertainment
- Work for a well-respected not-for-profit organisation that is developing some exciting projects and is in a growth phase
- Enjoy working within a community based organisation and a supportive and friendly team
Closing date: 21/06/2021