Ramahyuck District Aboriginal Corporation (RDAC) was established as an Aboriginal Community Controlled organisation in 1992 to improve the social, health and economic outcomes for Aboriginal people. RDAC is a leading provider of primary health care and related social and family support services to Aboriginal people and communities across Gippsland. RDAC’s services are provided at the following locations: Sale, Morwell and Drouin. RDAC’s services include: general practice; health assessment and education; dental, audiology; chronic disease management; drug and alcohol counselling; child and family services; child and maternal health; home and community care; immunisation and vaccinations; social and emotional wellbeing support and counselling; allied health; client transport and corporate services; child care service and Aboriginal Best Start program.
As a result of the implementation of a new organisational structure, the senior executive position of Economic Development Manager has been created. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to come into the organisation and use their extensive skills and experience to make the position their own.
The successful applicant will lead the corporate service functions of RDAC including information technology, human resources and infrastructure management. The position will also drive innovation and entrepreneurship by developing and implementing business initiatives and projects to establish sustainable economic growth. Additionally the Economic Development Manager will provide high level business development advice to the Board, CEO and other members of the Executive Team.
- Tertiary qualifications in economics, marketing or related discipline. Post graduate and management qualifications will be favourably viewed.
- Several years relevant experience in a similar position. An individual with the right skills seeking a more senior role will definitely be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and develop stakeholder relationships, particularly with business and governments.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in developing a culture within a team environment where everyone is committed to achieving organisational goals.
- High level communication skills including writing grant applications and the development of strategic and business plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current marketing, social media processes
Key Selection Criteria must be addressed for applications to be accepted
Closing Date: Friday 14th December 2018.
RDAC reserves the right to recruit prior to the application closing date if a suitable applicant is identified.